15. Service of summons or notice
15. Service of summons or notice:-
(1) Subject to the provisions of sub-rule
(2) any notice, summons, process or order issued by the controlling authority may be served either personally or by registered post acknowledgement due or in any other manner as prescribed under the Code of Civil Procedure, 1908 (At 5 of 1908).
(2) Where there are numerous persons as parties to any proceeding before the controlling authority and such persons are members of any trade union or association or are represented by an authorised person, the service of notice on the Secretary, or where there is no Secretary, on the principal officer of the trade union or association, or on the authorised person shall be deemed to be service on such persons.